EIC Accelerator Open
The EIC Accelerator is a program aimed at start-ups and SMEs (or mid-caps only for Equity) that need help finishing the development of new technology, then bring it to market. On top of a non-refundable subsidy component of up to €2.5M for technological development, this program offers the chance to obtain an investment of up to €15M in exchange for company shares, with the intention to strengthen your commercial scale-up.
To find out if this program is right for you, assess the following statements:
- I am a start-up or SME with a strong team of professionals and a clear work plan to bring the technology to market.
- I have an innovative and disruptive idea that will surpass the state of the art.
- The impact of my innovation on the sector is going to be considerable and may even change the rules of the game.
- The innovation can have a positive impact on a social or environmental level.
- The idea is advanced at development level (minimum TRL 5) but there is still risk reaching the market (TRL 9).
- The development that lies ahead will last 18 to 36 months and is the responsibility of the company’s internal team.
- It is an idea that raises the interest of market and investors but due to its level of development is still too risky to attract investments.
Open – 630,9M€
TRL 5 – TRL 9
Grant – 0,5M€ up to 2,5M€, Intensity 70%
Equity – 0,5M€ up to15M€ (maximum 25% of shares)
- Success rate: **
- Preparation time: *****