EIC Transition Open
The EIC Transition Open is a program aimed at SMEs, research centres, universities or large companies with projects that have previously achieved an FET Flagship or an ERC Proof of Concept, the results of which may be the basis for a disruptive innovation or a new business. The same entity that obtained the European projects can participate, or another with access to the intellectual property or exploitation rights. The program seeks the validation of said project in the laboratory and/or in relevant environments, as well as the planning of the exploitation of the results and their market entry.
To find out if this program is right for you, assess the following statements:
- I have received funding for a FET, ERC PoC that is at least 12 months in progress or was completed less than 24 months ago, or I have not received the funding mentioned above, but I own the Intellectual Property Rights of the innovation in question.
- It is a ground-breaking innovation that can solve the problem in an outstanding way.
- My idea is so disruptive and risky that no one has started to develop it yet.
- The idea’s validity has been demonstrated on a laboratory scale (TRL 4)
- My goal is to validate the innovation in a relevant environment (TRL 6)
- The project combines research, technological development, and validation activities.
- The project also includes activities that bring it closer to the market, such as: marketing plan, business case, IP protection, competitive analysis…
- In addition to my own organisation, I know other partners with whom I can form the perfect team to reach the proof of concept of this technology
Open – 70,9 M€
One beneficiary, or a consortium of 2 or more partners
…from different member states or associated countries
TRL start- finish:
TRL 4 a TRL 5/6
0,5M€ up to 2,5M€, Intensity100%
- Success rate: ****
- Preparation time: ***