EWGIC has changed its name to EAIC
Aristos is pleased to announce that The European Working Group of Innovation Consultants (EWGIC) has become the European Association of Innovation Consultants (EAIC).
The association aims to elaborate synergies among consultancy companies in Europe. By joining forces on goals of common interest, the currently fragmented landscape of consultancy companies could enhance the impact of actions at European level.
EAIC‘s Missions are:
1. Create synergies between European consulting companies specialized in Research, Development & Innovation (RDI) financing and management to promote the added value their professional services bring to RDI collaborations in Europe and carry out actions of common interests and benefits for its members.
2. Enhance a positive image of European professional innovation consulting companies by ensuring and maintaining high professionalism and ethical values among members.
3. Represent the EAIC towards European institutions and stakeholders to defend the specific expertise and professionalism of EAIC members and acknowledge the increased project impact they deliver to the European research community.
4. Identify common issues and goals of its members and pursue them in a coordinated manner on a national level by contributing to national concertation and enhancing direct dialogues with the different representations of the EU Member States.
5. Facilitate knowledge sharing on best practices and information between members on latest evolutions in the European RDI ecosystem.
6. Foster the participation of the private sector to European RD&I programmes for stronger impact and exploitation of results.
As a member of the EAIC, Aristos believes in the work of the association and is convinced that it will make a real difference.
For more information on this, here is the link to EAIC’s press release: EAIC
Follow us on Twitter.