GREEN CALL 2020
In order to steer our socio-economic systems towards a more sustainable path, this year the European Commission has decided to dedicate a call, within the EIC Accelerator program, to encourage investment in innovations that promote sustainability and support competitiveness and leadership of the EU in clean technologies.
The aim of this call is to make Europe the world’s first climate-neutral continent and leader in circular economy and clean technologies, which goes hand in hand with preserving and restoring ecosystems and rural areas. Projects must contribute significantly to at least one of the following sustainability objectives:
– Increasing the EU’s climate mitigation and/or adaptation ambition;
– Supplying clean, affordable and secure energy;
– Transitioning of industry to a clean and/or circular economy (including waste prevention and/or recycling);
– Building and renovating in an energy and resource efficient way;
– Accelerating the shift to sustainable and smart mobility;
– Transition to a fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food system;
– Preserving and restoring ecosystems and biodiversity;
– Realising a zero-pollution ambition and a toxic-free environment.
At Aristos, we are working intensively with our clients to contribute to this call, which we consider of vital importance, with as many innovations of excellent quality and ecologically responsible as possible. Because the health of our ecosystem affects us all and is everyone’s responsibility.
More information on the Green Call
Follow us on Twitter.